The selected word "morn" appears 9 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
70 "Gone to salute the rising morn.
71 "Fair laughs the morn, and soft the zephyr blows,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
17 The breezy call of incense-breathing morn,
109 'One morn I missed him on the customed hill,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
41 'The morn had scarce commenced when I awoke:
74 In vain my help, expired; ere the sixth morn
- Ode for Music (1 result)
41 And sad Chatillon, on her bridal morn
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
50 That fly the approach of morn.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
1 Now the golden Morn aloft