The selected word "native" appears 8 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
63 Her native plains and empires once her own?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
46 'Avengers of their native land:
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
8 Augments the native darkness of the sky;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
57 To cheer the shivering native's dull abode.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
35 For oft in Pisa's sports his native land
84 With native spots and artful labour gay:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
3 With new-born heat amidst his native stream
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
19 Dauntless on his native sands
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.