The selected word "play" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
120 'What strains of vocal transport round her play!
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
11 And the weights that play below,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
7 If the loose curls around her forehead play,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
52 The little victims play!
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
32 Phlegyas the long-expected play began,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
7 To skim the parent flood and on the margin play:
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
19 Swift shoots the village-maid in rustic play,