The selected word "race" appears 12 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
16 Smile not indulgent on the rising race,
88 An iron-race the mountain-cliffs maintain,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
35 No giant-race, no tumult of the skies,
58 Back to its source divine the Julian race.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
42 Man's feeble race what ills await,
105 Two coursers of ethereal race,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
38 Of Agrippina's race, he lived unknown
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
50 "The winding-sheet of Edward's race.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
11 Thrice hath Hyperion rolled his annual race,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
22 Full many a sprightly race
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
32 Such is the race of man:
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
9 Yet morning smiles the busy race to cheer,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.