The selected word "ruin" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
182 And sink the traitor in his mother's ruin. Exeunt.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
1 'Ruin seize thee, ruthless king!
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
93 Till wrapped in flames, in ruin hurled,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
62 The threats of pain and ruin to despise,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
35 When Pindus' self approaching ruin dreads,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
34 Conflict fierce and Ruin wild,