The selected word "son" appears 12 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (5 results)
66 Impending o'er your son: their answer was,
67 If the son reign, the mother perishes.
68 Perish (you cried) the mother! reign the son!
98 The silken son of dalliance, nursed in ease
184 Of amorous thefts: and had her wanton son
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
68 "Thy son is gone. He rests among the dead.
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
7 Great Cian's son: of Madoc old
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
38 Is he that calls, a Warrior's son.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
84 And Phoebus' son recalled Androgeon to the light.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
67 'Welcome, my noble son,' (she cries aloud)
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
13 Nor more; for now Nesimachus's son,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
20 The Dragon-son of Mona stands;
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.