The selected word "sorrow" appears 10 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
70 And Sorrow's piercing dart.
96 Since sorrow never comes too late,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
69 My struggling sorrow, nor to heighten theirs.
81 The fourth, what sorrow could not, famine did.'
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
62 "And Sorrow's faded form, and Solitude behind.
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
13 A pang, to secret sorrow dear;
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
47 Long her strains in sorrow steep,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
27 And o'er the cheek of Sorrow throw
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
15 What sorrow was, thou bad'st her know,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
44 Disease, and sorrow's weeping train,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.