The selected word "spread" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
12 Spread the young thought and warm the opening heart.
100 What wonder in the sultry climes, that spread
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
163 Has spread among the crowd; things that but whispered
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
92 "Twined with her blushing foe, we spread:
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
41 For whom yon glittering board is spread,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
31 Gondula and Geira, spread
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
21 Where spiders spread their webs and owlish goblins sleep.