The selected word "sun" appears 13 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
68 Nor see the sun's departing beam:
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
100 'To meet the sun upon the upland lawn.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
21 Ere the ruddy sun be set,
50 Clouds of carnage blot the sun.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
47 The common sun, the air and skies,
- Ode on the Spring (2 results)
30 Quick-glancing to the sun.
49 Thy sun is set, thy spring is gone—
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
83 Far from the sun and summer-gale,
120 With orient hues, unborrowed of the sun:
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
59 Till a new sun arose with weakly gleam
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
30 When blazing 'gainst the sun it shines from far,
54 The sun's pale sister, drawn by magic strain,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
60 Which soon the parent sun's warm powers refine,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.