The selected word "tell" appears 11 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
2 The message needs no comment. Tell your master,
88 Perchance may heed 'em: tell him too, that one
92 To its original atoms— tell me! say,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
40 Tell me what is done below,
79 Tell me whence their sorrows rose:
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
56 May tell of Jove and Phlegra's blasted plain,
59 Sailors to tell of winds and seas delight,
- The Candidate (1 result)
14 When she died, I can't tell, but he once had a wife.
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
1 Tell them, though 'tis an awful thing to die
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
60 Ah, tell them, they are men!
- Song I (1 result)
8 They smile, but reply not. Sure Delia will tell me!