The selected word "than" appears 9 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
37 Decked with no other lustre than the blood
104 Drowsier than theirs, who boast the genuine blood
157 More deadly to the sight than is to me
- [Impromptus] (2 results)
2 Though wiser than Nestor
3 And fairer than Esther,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
84 More hideous than their Queen:
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
19 Far other scenes than these had blessed our view
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
30 Art it requires and more than winged speed.
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
20 Than thus be patched and cobbled in one's grave.