The selected word "them" appears 22 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- Satire on the Heads of Houses; or, Never a Barrel the Better Herring (5 results)
18 Copies them in all things;
20 Takes them all for his pattern;
22 Hits them all to a hair;
26 Follows them like a spaniel;
30 Has from them his system took;
- [The Death of Hoel] (3 results)
4 To rush and sweep them from the world!
6 By them my friend, my Hoel, died,
23 And I, the meanest of them all,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
80 These were your gift, and with them you bestowed
178 And froze them up with deadly cruelty.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
20 No more shall rouse them from their lowly bed.
21 For them no more the blazing hearth shall burn,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
58 Ah, show them where in ambush stand
60 Ah, tell them, they are men!
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
15 My wrongs and from them judge of my revenge.
48 Where are thy tears? Too soon they had aroused them,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
45 'I see them sit, they linger yet,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
13 In vain you think to find them under E,
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
1 Tell them, though 'tis an awful thing to die
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
21 Light they disperse, and with them go
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
5 The laughing flowers, that round them blow,
- [Tophet] (1 result)
3 I saw them bow and, while they wished him dead,