The selected word "though" appears 12 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
100 And Sylla has his friends, though schooled by fear
175 Accept my vengeance. Though by me ye bled,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
6 The soil, though fertile, will not teem in vain,
17 And scatter with a free though frugal hand
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
3 'Though fanned by Conquest's crimson wing
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
1 Tell them, though 'tis an awful thing to die
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
2 Though wiser than Nestor
- A Long Story (1 result)
16 Though Pope and Spaniard could not trouble it.
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
8 And mariners, though shipwrecked, dread to land.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
113 Wakes thee now? Though he inherit
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
14 A vestment unadorned, though white as new-fall'n snows;
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
4 Though now a book and interleaved, you see.