The selected word "train" appears 12 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode for Music (2 results)
8 'Let painted Flattery hide her serpent-train in flowers.
68 'To this, thy kindred train, and me:
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
78 The riches of the earth, the train of pleasures
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
50 Q draws her train along the drawing-room.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
4 Perpetual draws his humid train of mud:
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
97 A train of mourning friends attend his pall,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
57 And black Misfortune's baleful train!
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
2 Fair Venus' train, appear,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
43 Thy philosophic train be there
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
44 Disease, and sorrow's weeping train,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
53 So from the astonished stars, her nightly train,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
53 Whate'er with copious train its channel fills,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.