The selected word "voice" appears 15 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
95 Knows his soft ear the trumpet's thrilling voice,
122 Her spirit-stirring voice; Soranus there,
173 If from the realms of night my voice ye hear,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
24 'Sighs to the torrent's awful voice beneath!
131 'A voice, as of the cherub-choir,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
35 Who is he, with voice unblest,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
43 Can Honour's voice provoke the silent dust,
91 Ev'n from the tomb the voice of nature cries,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
32 My feeble voice to sound the victor's praise,
- Ode for Music (2 results)
64 'The still small voice of gratitude.'
88 'Join with glad voice the loud symphonious lay.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
39 They hear a voice in every wind,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
38 With thundering voice and threatening mien,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
25 Thee the voice, the dance, obey,
72 Mute, but to the voice of anguish?