The selected word "way" appears 16 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (3 results)
3 The ploughman homeward plods his weary way,
76 They kept the noiseless tenor of their way.
114 'Slow through the church-way path we saw him borne.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (3 results)
2 To tempt the dangers of the doubtful way;
20 Smooth, without step, adown the shining way,
46 Discovered half, and half concealed, their way,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
39 In gliding state she wins her easy way:
121 Yet shall he mount, and keep his distant way
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
86 "And through the kindred squadrons mow their way.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
13 Onward still his way he takes,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
52 Move through the sacred way and vainly threat.
- A Long Story (1 result)
89 Yet no his way (no sign of grace,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
10 His silver-winding way.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
31 And blacken round our weary way,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
50 Sings in its rapid way and strengthens as it flies;
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
14 Lochlin ploughs the watery way;
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.