The selected word "weep" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (2 results)
14 And weep the more because I weep in vain.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
43 'No more I weep. They do not sleep.
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
24 That live to weep and sing their fall.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
45 Long his loss shall Eirin weep,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
47 Foresaw, foreknew; oh! if thou weep not now,