The selected word "which" appears 10 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (3 results)
2 His gore-dyed lips, which on the clottered locks
18 That I advise thee; that which yet remains
64 For anguish, which they construed hunger. Straight
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
25 Which fierce resentment cannot fail to raise
57 How vast the debt of gratitude which Nero
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
8 She had a bad face which did sadly molest her.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
46 Plays, which were hissed above, below revive,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
27 The captive linnet which enthrall?
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
4 Exults in arms, which cast an iron gleam.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
60 Which soon the parent sun's warm powers refine,