The selected word "wings" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
185 Lent us his wings, we could not have beguiled
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
75 By Reason's light on Resolution's wings,
103 And broods o'er Egypt with his watery wings,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
124 'Waves in the eye of heaven her many-coloured wings.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
34 Her rapid wings the transient scene pursue,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
48 On hasty wings thy youth is flown;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
96 Upon the seraph-wings of Ecstasy,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.