The selected word "woe" appears 10 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
17 Robed in the sable garb of woe,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
61 With woe behind and wantonness before.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
75 What virgins these, in speechless woe,
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
10 Sits smiling on a father's woe:
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
8 Orkney's woe, and Randver's bane.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
10 The house of torture and the abyss of woe;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
80 Amid severest woe.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
38 Chastised by sabler tints of woe;
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
16 And from her own she learned to melt at others' woe.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
61 That house of woe. But oh! when I beheld