The following 8 texts (sorted by results) match your query "yon" (11 results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
103 'In yon bright track, that fires the western skies,
135 'Fond impious man, think'st thou, yon sanguine cloud,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
41 For whom yon glittering board is spread,
42 Dressed for whom yon golden bed.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
105 'Hard by yon wood, now smiling as in scorn,
116 'Graved on the stone beneath yon aged thorn.'
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
6 Not like yon dowager depressed with years:
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
37 Why does yon orb, so exquisitely bright,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
P Hark! heard ye not yon footstep dread? &c.
- Song II (1 result)
3 Ah, what means yon violet flower,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
19 Receive a worthier load; yon puny ball