The following 7 texts (sorted by results) match your query "young" (9 results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
P Otho, a young man of quality, in love with Poppaea.
45 Oped his young eye to bear the blaze of greatness;
191 By the young Trojan to his gilded bark
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
12 Spread the young thought and warm the opening heart.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
2 Young Williams fought for England's fair renown;
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
57 You, whose young bosoms feel a nobler flame,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
41 The bloom of young desire and purple light of love.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
32 His young ones ran beside him. Lanfranc there
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
5 Young Pterelas with strength unequal drew,