The selected word "form" appears 7 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
62 "And Sorrow's faded form, and Solitude behind.
115 'In the midst a form divine!
- Ode to Adversity (2 results)
12 And bade to form her infant mind.
41 Thy form benign, oh Goddess, wear,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
26 How rude so e'er the exterior form we find,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
42 In form of parrot, pye or popinjay.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
39 And blended form, with artful strife,