The selected word "fortune" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
39 To fame or fortune; haply eyed at distance
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
118 A youth to fortune and to fame unknown.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
7 From fortune, pleasure, science, love, he flew,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
37 In fortune's varying colours dressed:
- [Sketch of his Own Character] (1 result)
2 He had not the method of making a fortune:
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.