The selected word "smile" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
16 Smile not indulgent on the rising race,
37 The social smile and sympathetic tear.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
82 "A baleful smile upon their baffled guest.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
69 Till he on Hoder's corse shall smile
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
31 Nor Grandeur hear with a disdainful smile,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
2 From groves that smile with never-fading green,
- Song I (1 result)
8 They smile, but reply not. Sure Delia will tell me!