The selected word "war" appears 14 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
47 Has Scythia breathed the living cloud of war;
69 To string our nerves and steel our hearts to war?
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
25 (Weave the crimson web of war)
36 (Weave the crimson web of war.)
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
33 To paint the hero's toil, the ranks of war,
82 Heal the slow chief and send again to war;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
17 On Thracia's hills the Lord of War,
53 Hyperion's march they spy, and glittering shafts of war.
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
94 Has he beheld the glittering front of war?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
126 'Fierce war and faithful love,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
30 Their wintry war or pour the autumnal rain;
- A Long Story (1 result)
76 He heard the distant din of war.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
31 And, clashed, rebellows with the din of war.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
16 Catch the winds and join the war: