The selected word "awake" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
1 Awake, Aeolian lyre, awake,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
78 She bids each slumbering energy awake,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
74 Prophetess, awake and say,
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
25 Goddess! awake, arise! alas, my fears!
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
13 Or if to music she the lyre awake,
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
8 To local symmetry and life awake!