The selected word "behind" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
62 "And Sorrow's faded form, and Solitude behind.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
61 With woe behind and wantonness before.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
88 Nor cast one longing lingering look behind?
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
8 She felt the wound she left behind.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
38 Still as they run they look behind,
64 And Shame that skulks behind;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
35 Behind the steps that Misery treads,