The selected word "blood" appears 10 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (5 results)
37 Decked with no other lustre than the blood
70 Even when its will seemed wrote in lines of blood,
104 Drowsier than theirs, who boast the genuine blood
180 If murder cries for murder, blood for blood,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
44 Here force and hardy deeds of blood prevail;
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
62 By whom shall Hoder's blood be spilt.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
60 Some Cromwell guiltless of his country's blood.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
6 (There first in blood his infant glory sealed);
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
78 And keen Remorse with blood defiled,