The selected word "bright" appears 12 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode for Music (3 results)
11 'While bright-eyed Science watches round:
32 'Oft wooed the gleam of Cynthia silver-bright
59 'What the bright reward we gain?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
103 'In yon bright track, that fires the western skies,
123 'Bright Rapture calls, and soaring, as she sings,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
51 If bright ambition from her craggy seat
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
8 Bright beaming as the evening-star her face.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
37 Why does yon orb, so exquisitely bright,
- A Long Story (1 result)
39 And veiled their weapons bright and keen
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
108 Bright-eyed Fancy hovering o'er
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
26 As bright and huge the spacious circle lay,
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
7 Pert barristers and parsons nothing bright:
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.