The selected word "command" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
4 Yielding due reverence to his high command:
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
43 Command the winds and tame the unwilling deep.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
61 The applause of listening senates to command,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
7 At his command admit the eye of day:
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
19 And dropped his thirsty lance at thy command.