The following 5 texts (sorted by results) match your query "die" (6 results):
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
64 To die is glorious in the bed of love.
70 Another love, the quicker let me die.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
142 'To triumph, and to die, are mine.'
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
84 That teach the rustic moralist to die.
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
1 Tell them, though 'tis an awful thing to die
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
28 Where they triumph, where they die.