The selected word "distant" appears 9 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
5 Nor yet in prospect rose the distant shore,
28 To seek your hero in a distant soil!
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
106 Or on frail floats to distant cities ride,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
133 'And distant warblings lessen on my ear,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
8 And drowsy tinklings lull the distant folds;
- A Long Story (1 result)
76 He heard the distant din of war.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
1 Ye distant spires, ye antique towers,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
32 Gilds with a gleam of distant day.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
121 Yet shall he mount, and keep his distant way