The selected word "flame" appears 9 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
64 Can opener skies and suns of fiercer flame
- [Conan] (1 result)
5 As the flame's devouring force;
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
72 With incense kindled at the Muse's flame.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
9 With eyes of flame and cool intrepid breast,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
66 Whose heart has never felt a second flame.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
57 You, whose young bosoms feel a nobler flame,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
65 The unconquerable Mind, and Freedom's holy flame.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
12 And catch a lustre from his genuine flame.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
68 And rubies flame, with sapphires heavenly blue;
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.