The selected word "line" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
48 'And weave with bloody hands the tissue of thy line.'
116 'Her eye proclaims her of the Briton-line;
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
83 Mightiest of a mighty line—
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
16 The massy sceptre o'er thy slumbering line?
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
14 His quick creation, his unerring line;
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
25 These conscious shame witheld and pride of noble line.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.