The following 9 texts (sorted by results) match your query "man" (10 results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
42 Man's feeble race what ills await,
P harmony, for such a task. That of Pope is not worthy of so great a man. Mr. Mason
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
P Otho, a young man of quality, in love with Poppaea.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
135 'Fond impious man, think'st thou, yon sanguine cloud,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
47 K as a man with hoarser accent speaks;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
23 'Tis man alone that joy descries
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
32 Such is the race of man:
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
48 What others are, to feel, and know myself a man.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
33 Summoned his strength and called forth all the man.
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
3 'Tis Willy begs, once a right proper man,