The selected word "purple" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
35 Now a proud prince, in pompous purple dressed,
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
17 Through richest purple to the view
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
4 And wake the purple year!
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
7 And purple tyrants vainly groan
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
41 The bloom of young desire and purple light of love.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
29 Where he points his purple spear,