The selected word "slow" appears 9 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
51 Slow follow all the quality of state:
57 S sails the swan slow down the silver stream. [...]
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
106 'Descending slow their glittering skirts unroll?
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
114 'Slow through the church-way path we saw him borne.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
82 Heal the slow chief and send again to war;
- Ode for Music (1 result)
36 With solemn steps and slow,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
90 And slow-consuming Age.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
36 Slow melting strains their queen's approach declare:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
61 With sturdy step and slow, Hippomedon.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.