The following 9 texts (sorted by results) match your query "son" (19 results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (8 results)
P her son's orders from Anicetus to remove from Baiae, and to
P son, who, on his arrival, acquits her of all suspicion, and
P acquaint her with his fears that her son Nero would marry
66 Impending o'er your son: their answer was,
67 If the son reign, the mother perishes.
68 Perish (you cried) the mother! reign the son!
98 The silken son of dalliance, nursed in ease
184 Of amorous thefts: and had her wanton son
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
68 "Thy son is gone. He rests among the dead.
P Gilbert de Clare, surnamed the Red, Earl of Gloucester and Hertford, son-in-law
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
P Petrarch. Son. 169. [170 in usual enumeration]
P Petrarch. Son. 114. [115 in usual enumeration]
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (2 results)
20 The Dragon-son of Mona stands;
P [The Dragon-son] The red Dragon is the device of Cadwallader, which all his
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
7 Great Cian's son: of Madoc old
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
38 Is he that calls, a Warrior's son.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
84 And Phoebus' son recalled Androgeon to the light.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
67 'Welcome, my noble son,' (she cries aloud)
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
13 Nor more; for now Nesimachus's son,