The selected word "waste" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
152 But soft! why do I waste the fruitless hours
- [Couplet about Birds] (1 result)
2 Scatters his loose notes in the waste of air.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
56 And waste its sweetness on the desert air.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
62 Each in his proper art should waste the day.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
65 Or pining Love shall waste their youth,