The selected word "will" appears 15 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (6 results)
52 Display the radiant prize, will mount undaunted,
70 Even when its will seemed wrote in lines of blood,
120 The trump of liberty; there will not want,
129 And bellow in the Circus) yet will start,
159 I will not meet its poison. Let him feel
160 Before he sees me. Yes, I will be gone,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
6 The soil, though fertile, will not teem in vain,
98 (As lawless force from confidence will grow)
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
4 A fairer flower will never bloom again.
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
4 If you scratch him will fester.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
42 P.S. Lucrece for half a crown will show you fun,
- A Long Story (2 results)
73 So Rumour says (who will, believe)
87 That, will he, nill he, to the Great-House
- Song I (1 result)
8 They smile, but reply not. Sure Delia will tell me!
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
13 If then he wreak on me his wicked will,