The selected word "year" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
21 And blast the blooming promise of the year.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
53 "Mark the year and mark the night,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
42 Who measured out the year and bade the seasons roll;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
17 Yesterday the sullen year
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
4 And wake the purple year!
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
14 With patience many a year she bore:
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
90 Richly paint the vernal year: