The selected word "air" appears 19 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
4 'They mock the air with idle state.
20 Streamed, like a meteor, to the troubled air)
119 'What strings symphonious tremble in the air,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (3 results)
16 Melts into air and liquid light.
19 Mute was the music of the air,
47 The common sun, the air and skies,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
6 And all the air a solemn stillness holds,
56 And waste its sweetness on the desert air.
- A Long Story (2 results)
33 To celebrate her eyes, her air—
138 'Her air and all her manners show it.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
38 With arms sublime, that float upon the air,
117 Through the azure deep of air:
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
23 And the mute air are privy to your passion.
- The Candidate (1 result)
6 Such a sheep-biting look, such a pick-pocket air,
- [Couplet about Birds] (1 result)
2 Scatters his loose notes in the waste of air.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
78 And snowy veils, that float in air.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
4 Hurtles in the darkened air.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
94 Nor changing skies can hurt nor sultry air.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
23 Yet hark, how through the peopled air