The selected word "light" appears 21 times in the following 16 texts (sorted by results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
31 Frisking light in frolic measures;
41 The bloom of young desire and purple light of love.
101 He saw; but blasted with excess of light,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
18 Light golden showers of plenty o'er the land:
75 By Reason's light on Resolution's wings,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (2 results)
4 Restored to Celadon and upper light.
24 Betwixt the confines of the light and dark
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
48 The uncertain crescent gleams a sickly light.
70 Proud of its thousand dyes and luxury of light.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
40 'Dear, as the light that visits these sad eyes,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
39 Thou the deeds of light shalt know;
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
84 And Phoebus' son recalled Androgeon to the light.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
25 And whence, anew revived, with silver light
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
11 When you rise from your dinner as light as before,
- A Long Story (1 result)
7 Rich windows that exclude the light,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
49 The spirits pure, the slumbers light,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
16 Melts into air and liquid light.
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
21 Light they disperse, and with them go
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
24 And dazzle with a luxury of light.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
22 'Through a small crevice opening, what scant light
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
27 With doubled light it beamed against the day: