The selected word "loose" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
7 If the loose curls around her forehead play,
11 Of those loose curls, that ivory front, I write,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
19 (Loose his beard, and hoary hair
- [Couplet about Birds] (1 result)
2 Scatters his loose notes in the waste of air.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
61 In loose numbers wildly sweet
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
9 At once give loose to utterance and to tears.