The selected word "night" appears 18 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
61 When in a secret and dead hour of night,
173 If from the realms of night my voice ye hear,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
53 "Mark the year and mark the night,
144 Deep in the roaring tide he plunged to endless night.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
30 And drags me from the realms of night?
91 Never, till substantial Night
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
6 Now let him sleep in peace his night of death.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
30 And all was Ignorance, and all was Night.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
25 The fruitful muse from that auspicious night
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (2 results)
26 Relumes her crescent orb to cheer the dreary night;
38 Obscure his radiance in a short-lived night;
- A Long Story (1 result)
101 Such as in silence of the night
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
48 The thoughtless day, the easy night,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
49 Night, and all her sickly dews,
102 Closed his eyes in endless night.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
58 All that whole day or the succeeding night,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
47 As when athwart the dusky woods by night
63 Here gems break through the night with glittering beam,