The selected word "shame" appears 9 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
154 These hated walls that seem to mock my shame,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
87 "Ye towers of Julius, London's lasting shame,
- The Candidate (1 result)
8 But his nose is a shame and his eyes are so lewd!
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
70 To quench the blushes of ingenuous shame,
- A Long Story (1 result)
18 Shame of the versifying tribe!
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
64 And Shame that skulks behind;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
64 Glory pursue, and generous Shame,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
25 These conscious shame witheld and pride of noble line.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
32 Fear to stop and shame to fly.