The selected word "strength" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
5 Young Pterelas with strength unequal drew,
33 Summoned his strength and called forth all the man.
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
95 They guard with spirit what by strength they gained;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
40 The strength and harmony of life.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
13 Ah! could they catch his strength, his easy grace,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
38 Of strength bereft, his helpless offspring soon