The selected word "unknown" appears 9 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
27 Pr[ophetess]. What call unknown, what charms, presume
37 O[din]. A Traveller, to thee unknown,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
38 Of Agrippina's race, he lived unknown
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
118 A youth to fortune and to fame unknown.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
65 Happy the youth, and not unknown to fame,
- A Long Story (1 result)
54 Through lanes unknown, o'er stiles they ventured,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
37 And unknown regions dare descry:
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
19 To thee and all unknown (a horrid tale),
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
32 Oceans unknown, inhospitable sands!
You can re-sort the concordance by titles or go back to the list of words.