The selected word "youth" appears 18 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
26 In haughty youth and irritated power.
28 Of haughty youth and irritated power,
79 That wait on youth and arbitrary sway:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (3 results)
10 The youth exulting stems the bloody tide,
13 Delights the favourite youth within its flood to lave.
14 Whether the youth obliquely steers his course
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
65 Happy the youth, and not unknown to fame,
104 Of all our youth the ambition and the praise!);
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (2 results)
5 Long as of youth the joyous hours remain,
56 Be love my youth's pursuit and science crown my age.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
19 And, redolent of joy and youth,
65 Or pining Love shall waste their youth,
- Ode on the Spring (2 results)
25 The insect youth are on the wing,
48 On hasty wings thy youth is flown;
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
74 "Youth on the prow, and Pleasure at the helm;
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
118 A youth to fortune and to fame unknown.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
11 Ah gallant youth! this marble tells the rest,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
60 She deigns to hear the savage youth repeat
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.